Useful & Local Information

Potholes, Blocked Gullies & Broken Road Signs - Contact the Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 552222 Or

Bus Passes - available from LCC - visit or ring 01522 550129 - application forms are available from the Corn Exchange.

Car Parking - Car Parks are under the control of ELDC - 01507 601111 or

Customer Services - East Lindsey Customer Services representative available at the Corn Exchange every Tuesday from 9am to 4pm.

Flooding Contacts - From Wold Grift (runs past Manor House) - Environment Agency - 08708506 506.
From Mill Rundle Drain - Drainage Board 01507 328095
From highway gullies - LCC 01522 552222
From field ditches/drains - ELDC 01507 601111

Refuse Collection - ring ELDC 01507 601111 or visit

Street Lights - If you see a street light not working correctly in Alford - take a note of the number on the column and ring the Town Clerk.  Some lights belong to ELDC, some to LCC and some to the local housing association.  The Town Clerk will report it for you.