Photo by Aubourn and Haddington Parish Council
Welcome to the Parish of Aubourn and Haddington
‘Aubourn, a scattered village, pleasantly situated on the south bank of the river Witham, 7 miles South by West of Lincoln, has in its township 308 souls and about 2000 acres of land including the hamlet of Marlborough, one mile south of the village, on one of the tributary streams of the river Brant. Its parish also included part of the Haddington township'
Quote from Whites Directory of Lincolnshire 1842