Welcome to the Fulbeck website

Photograph of the pump in fulbeck village

We hope that you will find it interesting and that it will bring back memories to those ex-Fulbeck people who have now moved away from the village.

The parish of Fulbeck consists of the main village, and the hamlets of Sudthorpe Hill and Byards Leap.  It is situated on the Lincolnshire cliff edge, on the A607, roughly midway between Grantham to the south, Lincoln to the north, and Sleaford to the east, Newark to the west.

There are 412 people in the latest edition of the electoral roll, although, unlike in the past, the majority are not involved in agriculture.  Most of the working population do so in one of the four surrounding towns, although a significant number work, or have worked, at RAF Cranwell, some three miles to the east.

A quote from the Lincoln Gazette 1900 – 1909
“Fulbeck is without doubt one of the prettiest villages in Lincolnshire, see it how we may.”

We cannot say more!!