Useful Links

You may find these links useful - the Clerk is happy to respond to queries if you are unable to determine who you need to speak to about local matters.

 South Kesteven District Council is the usual point of call for Heydour Parish issues.  On their website they have a facility labelled "Report it" which covers a range of issues, e.g.

                  Report an abandoned vehicle

                  Report anti-social behaviour

                  Report an issue with artificial light pollution

                  Report benefit fraud

                  Report a dead animal

                  Report dog fouling

                  Report flooding

                  Report fly-posting

                  Report fly-tipping

                  Report untidy gardens or land

                  Report garden fire and bonfire complaints

                  Report graffiti

                  Report a litter bin (overflowing or damaged)

                  Report littering

                  Report a missed bin collection

                  Report noisy neighbours

                  Report a breach in planning control

                  Request a repair