Churches

There are two churches in Laughton; The Church of All Saints and Laughton Methodist Church

All Saints Church, the old edifice was, endowed in 1310 by John Dallerby, then Bishop of Lincoln. It was an ancient building of stone varying in styles from Norman and Early English to Perpendicular and consisting of chancel, clerestoried nave of three bays, aislea and a tower (repaired in 1876) containing a clock and three bells

Laughton Methodist Church was originally opened on Scotter Road in 1825, but was replaced by a new church in 1927 (the old church remained as a Sunday school until 1969)