1. What do you like most about living in Nettleham? (please specify)
- Number of Respondents - 312
- Number or respondents who skipped this question - 7
2. How has the quality of life in the village changed over the last 10 years?
3. How many people normally live in your household?
4. Please enter the number of people in your household in each age group?
- 0-4 yrs
- 5-10 yrs
- 11-16 yrs
- 17-21 yrs
- 21-39 yrs
- 40-59 yrs
- 60--64 yrs
- 65-74 yrs
- 75-84 yrs
- 85-94 yrs
- 95+ yrs
5. How long have you lived in Nettleham?
6. How many members of your household have moved from the Village in the last 5 years?
- Number of Respondents - 245
- Number or respondents who skipped this question - 74
7. Within the next 10 years will anyone in your household need alternative accommodation in the village?
8. What type of accommodation do/will they need?
9. If you were guaranteed that the money would be spent on local projects by the Parish Council, how much extra would you be willing to pay on your Council Tax?
10. If the Parish Council had to spend £100 of this money, how would you allocate between these six options?