You can view the Parish Boundary for Nocton on an Ordnance Survey map, by visiting their website: http://www.election-maps.co.uk
The following instructions may be helpful:
1. Click on 'enter site'
2. Enter 'North Kesteven' in the Area Search box, making sure 'Local Authority' is selected. Click 'Go'
3. In the Search Results, select the entry for 'North Kesteven District' (this will display the map for the North Kesteven District area)
4. Click on the tab 'Show Layers' and select 'Parish'. Click on the 'Overview map' tab, enter your postcode and click 'Go'
5. This will display the Nocton Parish Boundary map and you will be able to zoom in and out as required
6. You can print out an image if required