Scampton Village

The village facilities are:

  • A school, Scampton C of E Primary, which dates back to 1870
  • A Public House, The Dambusters on Hight Street
  • A church, St. John the Baptist
  • A shared Village Hall situated half a mile away in the next village of Aisthorpe and is shared by the three villages of Brattleby, Scampton and Aisthorpe, hence the name the BSA Village Hall.

The Mobile library visits once a month. There are Doctors surgeries in the near by villages of Ingham and Welton.