Annual Parish Meeting 2013
Photo by John Bullivent
The Annual Parish Meeting is a meeting required by law and is called by the Chairman of the Parish Council before the end of May in each year. It is an opportunity for members of the parish to get together and discuss issues of interest and concern with a view to developing an action plan. The 2013 meeting will be held in the large committee room on the first floor of Scotter Village Hall at 7.30pm on Wednesday 10th April 2013.
Many parish-based clubs and organisations (that provide much needed services, support and opportunities for social interaction within this community) will be represented at the event, along with Lincolnshire Police. The organisations will provide a written report that outlines the progress they have made during the preceding year and their plans for the future. The reports will be available for collection on the night, and a copy of each report will be attached below, with a hard copy in Scotter library once they have been received.
The agenda for this year's meeting is as follows :
1. Apologies for absence
2, Welcome by the Chairman
3. To approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on 4th April 2012
4. To receive a report from Lincolnshire Police on parish-related activities with comment from Kate Hearn, WLDC's Community Action Officer
5. To discuss the potential allocation of sites for housing development in Scotter under the emerging Local Plan
6. To consider the long-term viability of Scotter library
7. To consider the establishment of a carer support network
8. To receive an update on the Parish Plan from Sue Mumby, Chair of Scotter Forward
9. To take any points from attendees, identify items for future consideration and to note urgent items of interest
Please come along and make your views known so that you can assist in the future shape of your community.
The draft minutes of the 2012 meeting (which will be submitted for approval at the 2013 meeting) can be accessed below.