minutes tetney parish council 14 june 2018

minutes tetney parish council 14 june 2018

1
MINUTES OF A MEETING OF
TETNEY PARISH COUNCIL
Held on the 14
th
June 2018 at Tetney Village Hall
Present: - Councillors: B. Maynard (Vice Chair)
B. Holden R. Lukehurst
T. Hill T. Powell
S. Booth (Clerk)
Public: - 0
78/18 CHAIR’S REPORT
? Cllr Maynard welcomed the Councillors and public to the meeting. He
outlined where Fire exits and extinguishers were situated, where to assemble
in an emergency, that the building was a “No smoking” establishment and that
the Council policy folder was available at the rear of the room.
79/18. APOLOGIES
? Apologies were received in advance from Cllr McMillan due to work
commitments and Cllr Winslow, Cllr Hotchin and Dist. Cllr Watson due to
other commitments. Proposed to accept apologies by Cllr Lukehurst, seconded
by Cllr Holden. All in favour. Resolved to accept.
80/18. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
a) To record declarations of interest by any member of the Council in respect
of the agenda items listed below. Members declaring interests should
identify the agenda item and type of interest being declared. None
b) To note dispensations given to any member of the Council in respect of the
agenda items listed below. None
81/18. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
? Had been previously circulated. It was proposed by Cllr Hill and seconded by
Cllr Lukehurst to accept the Minutes. Resolved to accept minutes. These be
adopted as a true record’.
82/18. OPEN FORUM
No report.
83/18. CLERK’S REPORT ON MATTERS OUTSTANDING
? Sent audit
? Uploaded GDPR policies to website.
? Uploaded audit/account documents to website.
? Amended GDPR data map.
? Requested 2 more quotes for cemetery tree removal.
? Reported fly tip on Holton Rd (ELC 1696484) and Coastguard Cottages (ELC
1696486)
? Amended Standing Orders.
Minutes June 2018
2
84/18. TO RECEIVE REPORTS FROM REPRESENTATIVES FROM
OUTSIDE BODIES
a) ELDC – Cllr Watson sent report via email. He has made contact with new
windfarm owners Greencoat – Capital and asked for a meeting. They state
originally an agreement by ASC Renewables (the original developer) that
community funds were to go to “On side” a project in NE Lincs NOT to the
local community. Cllr Watson to continue chasing this up.
b) LCC – White lines on Tetney Lock Road still not down due to company who
paints them on having walked away from contract with LCC. New company
only doing recently surface dressed roads. Cllr McNally has arranged for the
centre lines to be replace at the end of the surface dressing programme which
could be another few months’ time.
Little and Great Carlton are willing to talk with the PC about their Community
led housing project.
Carers’ week – LCC encouraging young carers to let LCC know what will
help them.
Lincoln Castle 14/7 – 2/9 volunteers wanted for Lego Kingdom brick show.
North Sea Observatory open day on 22
nd
June.
Cllr Hill raised the matter of conflicting information from LCC after writing to
them about street lighting. Staves Court is exempt from the part night lighting
scheme and he has complained many times to Waterloo Housing, LCC and the
MP that the lights are switched off. He has received a reply from LCC stating
this is the first they have heard about it. Cllr McNally has seen the letter. The
issue has been resolved and the lights are now on.
c) Outside representatives – No report.
85/18 PLANNING MATTERS
*All applications comments are available to view at www.e-lindsey.gov.uk
**Applications may not be discussed at meetings due to deadlines and lack of internet connection to
allow viewing of plans.
a) Planning applications received
N/178/00330/18 Mr Ramsden All large houses, 30mph zone extension, no footpath
N/178/00996/18 Tetney Golf Club Object to fire hydrant removal.
N/178/00111/18 Mr Adam High flood risk, historic area, site access
b) Planning decisions received
N/178/00567/18 Mr/s Sutton Approved
N/178/02379/18 Mr Bannister Approved
N/178/00646/18 Mr Holden Approved
Cllr Fletcher arrived 7.40pm
86/18. CORRESPONDENCE
Victoria Atkins MP - Invite to an Equalitea
Minutes June 2018
3
87/18 Parish Council matters
a) Tetney Lock – Cllr Fletcher had telephoned Cllr McNally about the white lines.
See 84 b.
b) Village Hall/Toilets – Received grant for £250 from Cllr Watson fund to draw
up plans for a disabled toilet within the hall.
c) Cemetery, Churchyard and Jubilee Gardens – Fallen tree has been removed. Mr
Mager has agreed to remove soil mound once he has a new digger driver.
Churchyard maintenance contribution money sent by bank transfer due to
problems with 2 cheques.
A resident whose property borders the churchyard contacted the Clerk asking for
the tree to be cut back as part had fallen into his garden. Clerk advised him that
the PC were not responsible for the trees following a previous incident when the
vicar informed the PC that the diocese of Lincoln would make the decisions and
referred him to the church secretary.
d) Allotments – New sign has been installed. Quote to clear dykes to be received in
the autumn.
e) Footpaths, roads, trees, lighting and fly tip – Cllr Fletcher has contacted LCC
Highways about the verges, raised manholes and road edging outside new
housing on Holton Road they referred her back to ELDC saying it was a
planning issue however ELDC planning officer said it was for LCC to claim the
cost of repairing the damage and making right the damage back from the
developer. Cllr Fletcher to continue with this.
Waterloo Housing will not provide further parking spaces or disabled parking
spaces in Staves Court, a grant is available for residents to apply for but cannot
be used for parking spaces. Cllr Fletcher has reported several potholes on Holton
Road and North End Crescent. Clerk to report the tree at the crossroads needs
cutting as visually impairing drivers at the junction.
Possible asbestos fly tip on Grainsby Lane.
Cats eye missing from outside Elm Lodge on Thoresby Road.
f) Dog foul, litter bins, benches and notice boards – Clerk to price up new
noticeboard.
g) Police matters and website – GDPR and audit requirements have been uploaded
onto the website.
h) Speed awareness radar gun – Clerk to ask North Somercotes for templates of
their letters and other documentation.
88/18 FINANCIAL REPORT
Financial matters
a) Expenses accrued in May/June 2018 ( paid 14/06/18 unless otherwise stated)
S. Booth Clerk’s salary £ 613.70p
S. Booth Expenses £ 128.05p
E. Weatherill Caretaker £ 200.00p
C. Bovill Contractor £ 625.00p
Nest Pension £ 85.00p
Npower Christmas lights £ 112.88p
Clee Tree Services Cemetery trees £ 880.00p
Minutes June 2018
4
b) Receipts
HSBC Money Mkt Interest £ 31.52p
Mr/s Kyme Cremation plot £ 200.00p
c) Bank Balance
Treasurer’s Account 793 £ 3,025.06p
Business Money Manager Account 386 £ 13,488.07p*
Money Market Account 113 (former NS&I) £ 13,772.90p
Proposed by Cllr Powell and seconded by Cllr Fletcher. ‘These sums be paid’.
Carried unanimously
*Funds have been reinvested for 6 months.
89/18 Extraordinary items (for information purposes only)
Cllr Lukehurst to attend Community buildings cluster meeting at Utterby Village
Hall.
Stagecoach show bus open 10-12pm on Friday 15
th
June at Louth Cattle Market.
90/18. Next Agenda
91/18 Future dates,
Thursday 12
th
July 2018
Thursday 13
th
September 2018
Thursday 11
th
October 2018, in the Village Hall at 7.30pm.
92/18. COUNCIL’S OPTION OF CLOSED SESSION
Council decided not to go into closed session. Meeting finished at 8.35pm